Hot Chocolate Ball (1pce) – Elimba
Give yourself a sensual and invigorating cocoa experience with the Elimba Criollo ball! As soon as you dissolve the crackling wrapped Criollo ball in hot liquid, it unfolds into a drink with an intense cocoa taste.
– From raw (unroasted) and whole cocoa beans
– Fine cocoa variety Criollo – cultivated by the Mayas
Elimba develops and distributes a healthy premium cocoa drink with an invigorating and mood-enhancing effect in the form of a chocolate ball. Elimba are the first company in the world to process the unroasted and whole cocoa beans in a cocoa beverage, using the premium raw cocoa variety Criollo. Due to this special process and the careful selection of further high quality ingredients, such as tonka bean and coconut blossom sugar, all superfood properties of the raw cocoa can develop.
In Europe, cocoa drinks are designed exclusively for the taste perception of consumers, usually children. The fact that cocoa can also have an energising and euphoric effect and at the same time fully meet the tastes and needs of adults, is a gap in the market that the food industry had ignored until now. In this regard, Elimba is the first ready-to-drink cocoa beverage that offers coffee culture in Europe an interesting, multifunctional complement that blends in with contemporary trends.
Elimba Criollo balls have an unmistakable, round shape, wrapped in tender parchment paper and sealed with a banderole. An old cocoa recipe from South America was the start that lit the flame on any cold evening.
1. Heat 300-400ml of milk in a small pot up to 65 degrees.
2. Crumble one Elimba ball into the pot and foam it up with a milk frother. (The frother is important to create the perfect drink, if you do not have a frother you can use a whisk as an alternative or even a spoon to mix it.)
3. Pour your Elimba into a cup or bowl and enjoy!
Another great use for the Elimba ball is to use it while baking or crumble it into a bowl as a topping.
Criollo cocoa mass, coconut blossom sugar, agave syrup, spice mixture, salt. Cocoa: At least 50%.