,

Cappelletti stuffed with red lentils – 250g – Primeal

Primeal

Cappelletti stuffed with red lentils – 250g – Primeal

INGREDIENTS: Paste: durum wheat semolina *, water. Stuffing (26%): bread crumbs * (wheat flour *, yeast *), coral lentils *, sunflower oil *, tomatoes * (2%), peppers * (1%), potato flakes *, sea salt , chili *, coriander *, paprika *, mint *, caraway *, garlic *, oregano *, basil *, emulsifier: soy lecithin *. Total content of coral lentils: 3%.

3.45

Cappelletti stuffed with red lentils – 250g – Primeal

INGREDIENTS: Paste: durum wheat semolina *, water. Stuffing (26%): bread crumbs * (wheat flour *, yeast *), coral lentils *, sunflower oil *, tomatoes * (2%), peppers * (1%), potato flakes *, sea salt , chili *, coriander *, paprika *, mint *, caraway *, garlic *, oregano *, basil *, emulsifier: soy lecithin *. Total content of coral lentils: 3%.

May contain traces of: Milk, Celery.

DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Bring 2.5 liters of salt water to the boil. Cook the pasta without the small broth tray 12 min for al dente cooking or 15 min for melting.

NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS:

AVERAGE NUTRITIONAL VALUES For 100 g
Energy: 1267 kJ / 300 kcal
Fat: 3.7 g
of which saturates : 0.7 g
Carbohydrates: 54.0 g
with sugar : 3.1 g
Fibers: 5.5 g
Proteins: 9.5 g
Salt : 1.1 g

* from organic farming

SKU: Veganic-300 Categories: ,

At Veganic we do everything we can to ensure that the price and product information of the products we sell is as accurate as possible. But because products are regularly improved or adjusted, product information on ingredients, nutritional values, dietary or allergy information may change. We therefore recommend that you always read the packaging first before using the product.

Based on 0 reviews

0.0 overall
0
0
0
0
0

Be the first to review “Cappelletti stuffed with red lentils – 250g – Primeal”

There are no reviews yet.