Bamboo Pull Up Pants XXL 15kg+ (Pk68) – Eco Boom
Allow your child to be potty trained in tandem with the environment with these soft, quality, fully sustainable and biodegradable pull up pants. These disposable and fully biodegradable bamboo pull up’s are made from breathable bamboo that allows clean air circulation in natural materials.
Let your child’s progression from diapers to pants be in comfort and in line with the environment.
These easy wearing and comfortable bamboo pull up’s are made by Eco Boom, the environmental bamboo pull up innovators.
Size – Extra Extra Large
Weight – 33lbs+ (15kg+)
Quantity – 68pcs
- 100% Bamboo top sheet with all bamboo being non woven alongside holding FSC certificates of approval that are fully biodegradable.
- No chlorine, latex, PVC, TBT or antioxidants used during production.
- 360° elastic waist with flexible strings and waist band which provides a snug and comfortable fit.
- FDA and SGA approved to highest levels.
- Triple elastic provides a better fit and comfort for an active baby.
- Absorbent core with high quality super absorbent material from Germany and biodegradable pulp to lock in liquids to keep surfaces dry.
- Ultra breathable bamboo back sheet with 100% bamboo non woven back sheet which makes it a fully biodegradable diaper that allows air circulation inside to keep bum dry.
- Wetness Indicator that reminds you when it is time to change the diaper that turns from yellow to blue when the diaper is full.
- SGS certified 61% biodegradability rate of 75 days.
- Made from FSC certified bamboo from sustainable forests.
Children are more sensitive to allergies than adults and all Eco Boom products are breathable and well ventilated, so allergens cannot thrive in the fibres touching your child’s skin. Allergies are a common feature in modern society and Bamboo is a naturally occurring hypoallergenic which reduces the possibility of exposure to potential allergens. Bamboo reduces allergies because they reduce the amount of moisture on your child’s skin.
All Eco Boom products are made from bamboo fibres which are a natural barrier to bacteria. In its natural environment most varieties of bacteria and bugs that attempt to thrive on the bamboo plant are eradicated naturally on contact with this giant grassy plant. Bamboo fibres are mould resistant which leaves the skin soft and clean and Bamboo is one of those rare plants that can survive all that nature can throw at it. These strong Bamboo fibres naturally combat mould, yeast and fungus growth. What better product then for protecting children’s soft skin then natural bamboo.
Bamboo is 40% more absorbent than even the finest organic cotton and in fabric form Bamboo holds three times more water then its own weight.
Naturally Odour Eliminating
The natural antimicrobial properties of bamboo helps to reduce the bacteria that thrive on damp surfaces as well as on human skin which naturally reduces odours.
You deserve the best and so does you child. Viscose from bamboo has been compared to some of the most luxurious fabrics like silk and Egyptian cotton, yet is a fraction of the price.
Your child deserves the best and why not start them out in life with the very best. Let their first steps be in harmony with the living environment they will grow up in.
Eco Boom has a conviction to help solve the disposable nappy problem. Innovating the disposal diaper, Eco Boom’s diapers are made of bamboo, one of nature’s fastest growing plants that can mature in as little as 90 days making bamboo a much more sustainable choice of nappy that is better all round for a child’s health. Founded in 2009 Eco Boom has caused waves around the world with their range of sustainable bamboo diapers and baby wipes. Bamboo has natural anti bacterial qualities and is breathable as well as absorbent making it the ideal material for nappies and wipes.